Monday, February 13, 2012

Benefits to my Consultants

What are the real benefits that we offer to F1 students over other consulting companies:

1) Direct Deposit - This is such an important feature and you will not realize how important it is until you have to wait for a check to come in the mail and the consulting companies keep giving you excuses as to why your check is late.  With us it is quite simple, your check will be in your account on the 15th of the month, and it is that simple, no ifs ands or buts.

2) F1 to H1B - We have a 100% approval rate for getting H1B's for F1 students.  Why is this?  We follow the H1B rules, 100%.  It is that simple.

3) If you are eligible we do EB2 category for Green Card processing instead of EB3.  This is such an important benefit, because you will get your Green Card in 2 years instead of 5.  You guys will not realize how important this is, until that Green Card is in your hands.

4) If I promise you something, I will never and I mean never go back on my word.  I will not lie to you.  Good news or bad news, I will tell you man to man and not avoid you like all those other consulting companies.

5) If you call me, I will pick up the phone.  If I am awake I will pick up the phone, no matter what the time is.  If I am on another call, I will call you back right away.  I have seen so many consulting company owners that look at their phone to see who is calling before they decide to pick up the phone or not.  I will not do that, if I am available, I will pick up the phone.

6) We have such a wide breath of training and when you are one of our consultants all support and training is always FREE for you.  I encourage you to take more training with us so that you can improve your bill rate.  I LOVE students that like to learn and will help you to become a better you.

I believe that these are some of the real benefits that we offer.