Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Students Story

I am unsure who wrote this, but I asked for my students to send me their stories of their time with us, here is first letter from a former student:  (I would like to thank my former student, this letter was too kind)

A short note to Vijay from a student who is now working and doing well. 

You might have heard of the saying – “give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for life”. I believe that is exactly what VXL does, gives us students all the education, training and amenities needed to get where we want to be.  As a trainee all I had to do was put in that extra effort and prepare with confidence. From the very first day everything concerning you and VXL has exuded class and quality. Accommodation, amenities, attention to details like providing transportation to the students and providing all the domestic supplies, everything speaks of professionalism and quality. 

I have grown to become a very ambitious person and want much from life. I know I have the capacity to get it all! To motivate me with all my ambitions and expectations for the future guess who my Role Model is? It's you Vijay. Be it professionalism, kindness or your achievements - they are all traits that are truly appreciable. 

I am grateful to VXL for having been the perfect launch pad for me to succeed in life. It has been a truly pleasant experience and it has been an honor working with you Vijay. 

Sincerely,
Student 

P.S. I would like to have posted this on your blog myself but I didn't know if I could do that. Please let me know if there is like a comments link on your blog where I can do that.