Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Embedded Systems

I told you all that I have recently started marketing.  I have placed a few Embedded Systems engineers and I need about 40 more right away.

If you guys know of any Electrical Engineers or Electronics Engineers please refer them to me right away, I can get them a job in just 30 days.

I am getting bombarded with requests for Embedded Engineers I have never seen the demand this strong.  This bodes well for the job market in general, that means that companies are spending money on development and that is always the first cut in slow down and always the last to return.

I know the saying is:

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me.

I have decided to change this based on my current needs.

Give me you unemployed, your poor,
Your electrical engineers yearning to get a job.
The  wretched electronics engineers also,
Send these, the engineers, to me.