Thursday, June 16, 2011

SAP FICO Class

I actually had a student come in and thank me for our great SAP FICO teacher.  She is learning so much and is very confident after just 4 weeks with us.  I agree that our SAP FICO teacher is someone that is very special.  He cares about you, he provides every spare moment he has for his students, I always felt that I should work hard as an example to my students and teachers, but the amount of work he does is simply awe-inspiring.

Thank you so much for the great SAP FICO class that just finished.

I was writing this entry and I get a call from a few of my masters students that our teacher had shown up at the guest house to teach them.  He was free for a few hours and he wanted to use that time to teach our students that he felt needed a little help.  I am not even sure what to say, Thank You is so easily used.  But really, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your efforts and the dedication you have shown to our students.