Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Feedback From Corporate Training

The feedback we got from our corporate training we have been doing has been terrific.

The same students had attended SAP training at SAP and for the exact same course they have been attending our course.

OK, we did not give them some fancy book that you will never touch again, like SAP does, but what we gave them was some thing much better, we gave them actual knowledge reinforced with live SAP Programming from the very first day.

Every concept was followed by an sample program on that concept.

The positive feedback was:

Impressive
I learned so much
I loved it
You guys are the best

We also got negative feedback:

You should print out all the exercises in a book or on handouts

OK, so that was the extend of the negative feedback.  We obviously did a good job, we got extended for more training on September 10-14.

I have always said that I love feedback.  Good or Bad, I simply love feedback.  In fact some of the best feedback I got were from 5 students that had come to me from HP, and ripped me a new one when we first started VXL Training.  But that negative feedback was the impetus to improve and to reach where we are today.

There is a quote by Henry Ford that I love:

The competitor to be feared is one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his own business better all the time.

I really do not know who my competitors are in MI?  I work 7 days a week not because I have to, but I simply love to become better at what I do.  I learn every single day.

I can promise you that I will make VXL Training a company you will be proud to have in the community.

I can promise you that VXL Training will continue to live up to our tag line: Training For A Better Future.