Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Own Relatives

I have offered FREE classes to my own relatives and I still have not had a single one come and take a class with us.

I offered free training to my sister's son who graduated from Northwestern University and is still unemployed and to my cousin sister's daughter's boyfriend who works at Oakley, and I still do not see them in class.  I usually get so upset to see talented people that are unemployed or under employed.

I think I need to be more passionate and emphatic in preaching my classes so that people will join.

I am usually dispassionate and truthful.  I was watching an author on Jon Stewart last night and he was so passionate about his topic, that it makes me wonder if I can change to become like that, so that people will be convinced to come and I can then provide them a career.

Potential students, here is my message: (Imagine me Shouting Into a Large Crowd)

WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO TRAIN AND PLACE YOU INTO A CAREER.  COME AND JOIN US AND I PROMISE, I WILL DO MY VERY BEST TO GET YOU A JOB.  YOU JUST HAVE TO BE DECENTLY SMART AND I PROMISE YOU THAT 80% OF YOU WILL BE EMPLOYED WITHIN 90-120 DAYS.

If I had my own Statue of Liberty it would read:

"Give me your tired, and your poor, Your huddle masses yearning to have a good job, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door, and I will teach them!"